Forums

Standardise the gold colour!

Quick find code: 185-186-786-66281565

Aeternm

Aeternm

Posts: 73 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm glad the golden cape is the same colour as the golden partyhat. It looks beautiful. Unfortunately, that can't be said for the Reforged Rune Armour (Gilded) .

The colour is too different, so it just doesn't look good when you wear the gilded armour with the cape.

I think it wouldn't hurt to change the override colour in order to match those accessories. We don't have that many golden pieces of equipment in the game, it is a shame those that do exist don't look good together.

10-Jun-2023 02:28:25 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2023 02:41:48 by Aeternm

Aeternm

Aeternm

Posts: 73 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You personally may not think it looks bad (it does, and it's even more noticeable on higher quality), but I think most people would rather not wear those together because of the colour difference.

That aside, even if doesn't look " that bad" as you put, why would you not want to see it improved?

"Gilded metal, fabric and paper(?) do look different since they're different materials with different textures."

Both the cape and the golden partyhat already have a metallic aspect to them. Why does this even matter, though? It is not about realism, it is about matching the gold colour in the game so that they look better together. The whole point of wearing gilded rune armour is walking around in fancy gold equipment.

10-Jun-2023 14:40:09

Quick find code: 185-186-786-66281565 Back to Top