Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Darelzel

Darelzel

Posts: 3,587 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"I recently got the task at hand and its amazing."
I recently unlocked The Task At Hand myself, and I agree. That one's a tough one to unlock, but it's worth it. It has a grand, overture type feel to it. It speaks to me of travelling from one end of a vast land to the other, meeting lots of people, and doing lots of stuff.
You can look at my previous messages in this thread to see what my favorites are. But a few new ones I can add to the list are The Task At Hand, the entire One Piercing Note soundtrack, and the following:
Love Story: Very beautiful and moving, and reflective. Speaks of looking back at a past love, pondering the good times and the bad.
Love Lost: Very somber, speaking of a happier time that's now lost, and a present that's now full of bitterness, sadness, and regret.
On a lighter note...
Taverly Folk, both of them: Like 'Parade', 'Flute Salad', and every song performed by Valerio's troubadour band, these are fun pieces that I can easily imagine being played at a Ren Faire.

09-Feb-2012 17:07:42

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-Feb-2012 09:43:46

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spam hidden.
Please remember this is the Compliments forum.
There are plenty of other places you can give negative feedback, no need for it here.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

13-Feb-2012 17:39:11

Bladewing
Jun Member 2023

Bladewing

Posts: 356 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"The Route of the Problem" all the way :D Look into your soul. What color does it show? Is it pure and benevolent, intentions white as snow?
Is it evil and corrupt, the blackest, meanest foe? Or are you like me, and gray is all you know?

13-Feb-2012 20:12:21

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top