Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Miss Alaska

Miss Alaska

Posts: 2,251 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan Wars :) reminds me of the countless games during my first year in free to play.
Plus All's Fairy in Love and War, Soundscape, Shining Spirit, Lortnoc Tsep, Godslayer, Newbie Melody, Scape Theme, Soundscape......oh give us a break! There's only 813 to choose from!!
And to protect the Stone until such a time as, near to death, whereby you are relieved of all duties and shall henceforth be returned to your home plane with the gratitude and blessings of Guthix.

30-Jan-2012 03:08:35 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2012 03:19:23 by Miss Alaska

Innert
Nov Member 2023

Innert

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just did Branches of Darkmeyer, King of the Dwarves, and Within the Light, thought the music from those quests was amazing! And, since One Piercing Note, I have a new favorite: Valerio's Song. (Well, maybe that's second. Nothing can beat Zanik's Theme).
Some more favorites: Mollusc Menace, all Love Story Quest music, The Galleon, A Pirate's Life for Me, Something Fishy, Chef Surprize, Flute Salad, Newbie Melody, Zaros Stirs, Dogs of War, Rune Essence, Down to Earth, Altar Ego, Kingdom, Warriors' Guild, All's Fairy in Love and War, Body Parts, Home Sweet Home, Fenkenstrain's Refrain, Scape Cave, Cave Background... wow, that's a lot! That's not all of 'em, either! I love all RS music!

31-Jan-2012 02:21:00 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2012 04:17:43 by Innert

Julianoz

Julianoz

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have loved pinball wizard for years.
But I remember back when it was a bit more instrumental, a few years ago it seemed to have been remade to be more 8-bit stylish,
Which is a shame because I remember loving the original.
It would be good to hear it again

03-Feb-2012 16:44:06

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top