Zaros Stirs
Ambient Jungle,
Reggae
Principality
A Familiar Feeling
Have an Ice Day
Deep Wildy
Before the introduction of instruments I had some favourite tunes too:
Tree Spirits, Flute Salad, Big Chords, The Other Side, Far Away. (Still some of my favourites as they remind of my Runescape pre-music and pre-loss of Tutorial Island.
But I won't wax lyrical over nostalgia :P
Keep up the great, amazing, awesome, incredible work.

20-Sep-2011 06:16:45

Goronak
Oct Member 2022

Goronak

Posts: 528 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dark
Leigion
Bal' lak the Pummeller
Saga
Ready for battle
The Rogues den
High Seas
Temple of light (soothing)
All's Fairy in love and war
Alternative Root (nostalgic)
Adorno X (favorite of them all)
The Route of the Problem
The Route of all evil (fun battle music LOL)

20-Sep-2011 07:29:51

De Roll Le

De Roll Le

Posts: 2,238 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Temple Desecrated :D The Sound of Guthix.
Pretty much all of the Dungoneering Tracks.
EXCEPT: How it goes from being all peaceful, to epic battle mode. Please let us just pick between the calm one or the busy tracks via the Playlist ^___^
Logical Progression but I might have said that already.
Norse Code
The Duke---For as the Duke of Lumbridge, his theme is insanely epic for a man that never leaves the starting town XD

22-Sep-2011 17:02:39

PrinceAhad

PrinceAhad

Posts: 1,178 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shadow forger Ihlakizan is THE best, much better version of Born to do this.
Night-gazer Khigorakh is a close second, addicting even though it is repetitive. Return of Lucien is a very close competetor! I love that one so much it's stuck in my head!!
The sound of Guthix is a good relaxing tune, so this comes third. But Battle of Souls is equally good! And Void Stares Back- this is awesome but get's too repetitive but chorus is amazing.
I also like Lexcius Runewright, World Gorger Shukarahz, Harlakk the Riftsplitter, and the beginning of Furnished floors (not named track though :( , it has a feeling of hope lost after a war or something), Temple Desecrated, Zaros Stirs(In the Sennisten altar), GWD theme is ok, but gets too repetitive. That's all that pop up, but the top three/5ish above this paragraph is the best. If I could buy those tracks, I would. Please Mod Bond, let me buy them!! Continue your great work audio team, ignore the flamers, all they listen to is rap (that and nonsense)

24-Sep-2011 03:43:04 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2011 03:45:05 by PrinceAhad

Jexem

Jexem

Posts: 210 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like Born To Do This. It sounds like the opening to a medieval adventure movie. Or the battle scene of the same medieval adventure movie, where everything is in slow-motion and some of the protagonist characters are injured, but are still able to complete their task.
In short, it reminds me of Lord of the Rings.

24-Sep-2011 17:51:50

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top