Community Helpers Appreciation Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-419-65740541

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maynne said :

Thank you for all you did <3

& iirc, Astrael Frost is his name? The guy always helping with tech support questions :P .

- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

04-May-2021 16:24:54

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 8,998 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I still believe that Malua is not human. Her continued contributions to the community are unmatched and they get better by the day. Thanks, Malua and the Community Helpers that are always active and alert whenever someone needs assistance and an escalation for their issue(s) to be investigated by Jagex.

Thank you ^_^ !

05-May-2021 17:29:27

Chief Elf
Apr Member 2017

Chief Elf

Posts: 5,115 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
I still believe that Malua is not human. Her continued contributions to the community are unmatched and they get better by the day. Thanks, Malua and the Community Helpers that are always active and alert whenever someone needs assistance and an escalation for their issue(s) to be investigated by Jagex.

Thank you ^_^ !

I remember one time before community helpers were an established and recognised team, Malua had gone on a holiday or a break for I think about a week.. but not seeing her respond to the community lead account help sub forum on a daily basis actually made me worried.
Mental Health
|
Sweaty Fingers
|
Mod Meadows

28-Sep-2021 15:18:20 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2021 15:18:43 by Chief Elf

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
weswins4994 said :
need to know how a hacker and get passed my authenticator and bank pin not looking for what they stole back just would like this handled so it don't happen again absolutely no one has access to my account
Hi, if someone got past your authenticator, these are potential causes of the hijack:
- your account has a compromised Steam/social network login linked, which bypasses authenticator
- your device is infected by malware
- you are victim of a phishing scam (i.e fake client, pmod or giveaway scam)

You can find more on preventing the above, and resecuring your account here:
Securing your device
Phishing websites and suspicious emails
Securing your account

If you have any more questions on this please consider using Communit account help :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

10-Nov-2021 02:48:22

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 8,998 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chief Elf said :
I remember one time before community helpers were an established and recognised team, Malua had gone on a holiday or a break for I think about a week.. but not seeing her respond to the community lead account help sub forum on a daily basis actually made me worried.
I'm aware of that time. I actually got in touch with her in-game to ensure that she was doing all right :P !

10-Nov-2021 16:49:07

Quick find code: 181-182-419-65740541 Back to Top