Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Calm Enigma said :
Want to dance Epicus? <3

I've missed dancing, randomly.

Sookie Lala said :
Do what you enjoy. if it annoys you being here then don't come back. if you enjoy posting here then do come back. Don't care what anyone else says or does, do it for yourself.

It doesn't annoy me and I'm not really fussed about posting either. Just wanted to check up on people. :)

15-Mar-2015 18:36:17

State Bird

State Bird

Posts: 1,095 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Slaps a bit of peanut butter on this thread and presses it against my profile*

I ran out of glue... but that should hold it for now! Profiled. ;)

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.

17-Mar-2015 08:38:27 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2015 08:38:48 by State Bird

Aeroxmaster

Aeroxmaster

Posts: 8,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Noticed Epi's silent thread bumps :P

Also, wanted to say I really liked how Loui gave a thread OP time to make changes to their OP without immediately closing their thread, and even when the thread was closed after the alloted time to make changes was up, still gave them the opportunity to request an unlock as long as they made the changes that were asked for.

I really liked that Loui :) Makes you as an FMod seem more thoughtful and in touch with the community, rather than just being there to enforce Jagex's rules. That thoughtful + caring approach is nice :)

17-Mar-2015 22:23:48

Aeroxmaster

Aeroxmaster

Posts: 8,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The new part to it that I noticed (relatively new to my eyes anyway) is giving an option for an unlock. Most of the time this option is not offered from what I have seen and the thread has to be started all over again with the feedback taken on board, losing discussion which already took place on the locked one.

18-Mar-2015 18:27:57

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top