Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would just like to say a thank you to these specific Forum Moderators: Mexk, Trenmor and Canada Grrl - You guys have done great dealing with late night situations around the Forums, which is wonderful! It's certainly something the Forums have needed for a while. Late night Forum Moderators (or Moderators in different time zones).

I know you've been around a while, though I've certainly seen a little bit more improvement with activity with a certain few Forum Moderators through the night then there use to be.

Keep it up. :)

04-Feb-2014 01:52:02

Regrette

Regrette

Posts: 2,444 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to thank the FMod team for their responsiveness, swiftness, effectiveness, and helpfulness as of late. I especially would like to thank Twillow, Jones, Mexk, and I Borg, among others I have not named. You people have been doing a great job keeping things free of spam and other undesirable content.
~Zamorak's High Priestess and devoted witch~

05-Feb-2014 00:25:57

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DieHunted said :
= Louiellen doesn't suck = snip

~DieHunted

Cannot quote your very long post, but from the bottom of my heart - thank you.

Jagex was very much aware that I'm their critic, before modship and even during modship. IMHO, credits belongs to Jagex CM - because they are open minded, they go beyond the visible crust when recruiting fmods. The speculative odds of me being picked for forum moderator here in RS is almost a miracle:

* I've never been a member
* I post what I feel, regardless if that post favors Jagex or criticise Jagex.

The reality speaks for itself, Jagex CM gained and lost Jmods throught the years. Basically, staff came and went throught the years -- but the basic premise remains the same:

They want fmods to be his/her own man/woman, they aren't picking someone that sucks-up to Jagex.

Edit: be ready for future debates and long discussions, not because you posted a long compliment here for me, I'll start favoring all your posts/threads :P

05-Feb-2014 01:19:23 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2014 01:42:50 by Maynne

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maynne said :
DieHunted said :
= Louiellen doesn't suck = snip

~DieHunted

Edit: be ready for future debates and long discussions, not because you posted a long compliment here for me, I'll start favoring all your posts/threads :P

yer loui's kind of a bad ass

DieHunted said :
she is always Blood honest and truthful

yer i like how shes herself and not a phony or anything

..::;;::..
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´