Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Jones
Jun
fmod Member

Jones

Forum Moderator Posts: 35,743 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
brods said :
I haven't taken much notice to other Bossing threads, but a huge thanks to Tufftypower for keeping the 'Team needed - Vorago' thread under control, You're always removing naming and shaming and other unneeded posts from the thread and i just wanted to let you know that it doesn't go unnoticed, Much appreciated and take care Tufftypower! :)

Brodie.

Tuffty just rocks. :D I'm sure he'll appreciate your compliment.

25-Nov-2015 21:01:05

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I recently read a thread lock message by Demither10, which is probably one of the most thought-provoking FMod messages I have ever seen.

It was a misplaced rant concerning bots and instead of the usual (and entirely understandable) short & sweet lock, Demither10 went on to make some comments which - if the poster had any sort of IQ - would hopefully make them stop and think about what Jagex are up against in the never-ending war of attrition against the old enemy.

Nicely done !
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Dec-2015 11:55:03

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rich man said :
Mexk is a good forum mod, always nice to read his friendly replies.

That is much appreciated, thank you!
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

11-Dec-2015 21:49:33

Ruby Inferno

Ruby Inferno

Posts: 8,850 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pointing out Mexk's various grammar/spelling errors and annoying him about them is very fun. :P
……….
¸°ˆ ›,
……
¸• ¨¨°¸
Ruby
ˆ¯¯ˆ¸

¸*ˆˆ*+;„¸¸,.`-'´ ., ¸¸ .'
¸‹*ˆˆ*›. ,¸ ¸,.'

',¸
……
'., ¸ ,.¬
ˆ ˆ ¬.,¸ ¸,.·´