Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you to the forum moderator team. Really great work recently. 200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

23-Dec-2019 12:47:17

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
To Tranq: thank you for being perceptive, informed, and involved.

Aww thanks... I honestly didn't think anyone ever cared about what I typed...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

30-Dec-2019 17:03:00

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
To Tren:

On a post you made today: thanks, for saying what needed to be said :)

I have to agree - it's ashame more can't be done to protect threads from these type debates, they destroy threads.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

16-Jan-2020 21:24:04

Most Dope

Most Dope

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Many people dont even know what it takes to be a real leader as Mods lead by example in many different ways. It's not easy as you have to develop a narcissist personality towards everyone around you because you don't know who is keeping it real with you or fake. The main purpose of a mod is to protect and serve and make sure everyone is enjoying the game; not go around banning people for minor reasons as many believe mods do which is not true. I've helped a lot of mods by teaching them how to act in front of others and to message them only when necessary because people just find ways to be-little others. All in all, I would like to say that the Jagex Moderators are doing an amazing job keeping this game fun. Come hit me up at Varrock West bank world 2 if anyone wants to chill. Been there a few years skilling and what not taking care of the community. Cheers everyone~ #Most Dope

24-Jan-2020 22:29:42

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top