Forums

Mod Stevew & Mod Lee Thread is locked

Quick find code: 181-182-290-65258575

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Lordjunkx :)

Player Moderators are selected based on a variety of checks, like maturity and really just being an awesome player! However, Jagex only pulls names from accounts that has the Authenticator enabled and a secure account. You can read more on security here:
Securing your account

There is currently no way to apply for this and in all honesty the game tends to be a bit funnier without looking forwards to becoming one. If you enjoy reporting bots - by all means do it, you're really helping the game ridding itself of bots - but only do it if you feel it's entertaining. There are a lot of other things you can do to help both the community and game!

I've left some pages that might answer a few questions for you!
Player Moderators
https://runescape.wiki/w/Player_Moderator

That said I do wish you good luck! :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

28-Jun-2021 21:53:31

The contents of this message have been hidden.

09-Nov-2021 13:54:22

09-Nov-2021 13:55:19

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Elvemageown

A post you made way back in April was removed by CM Nick. Which you were told about top of page 15.

You also had 2 post removed today the 9th November on page 15 for offensive comments towards Jagex staff and CM Staff.

Because of the offensive comments you left both posts were removed. Also you were removed from the Forums until such time as Jagex do a review on your recent actions and conduct within these Forums.

While you wait for that review I suggest you read over all the Forum Rules and Code of Conduct.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

09-Nov-2021 14:41:33

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
helpmedaddi said :
I'm wondering if dueling for coins is against rules

You can duel for a max of 50m. The Dual place has had a make over.

If you have further questions please search the forums or make a thread in ther relevent section.

This thread is for Compliments towards 1 staff member still in Jagex and 1 staff member who moved on to pastures new. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

10-Dec-2021 12:39:07

12-Jan-2022 00:15:37

Quick find code: 181-182-290-65258575 Back to Top