Forums

Mod Alex S

Quick find code: 181-182-157-66226707

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want to say thank you for helping out on the forums, every bit helps and I recognise one person can only do so much. It's really motivating for a lot of people to get replies from game representatives, so is great to see more JMods join SteveW in using the forums despite them being not as popular choices as Reddit and social media. :)

First met ingame at the Gay Pride event a few months back. He's a very polite and understanding person. Glad to see him post something new every morning at 6am. Lol. :P
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

26-Aug-2021 06:54:00

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i was about to come here and make a thread on mod alex s myself. but corder you beat me ¬_¬

ill add what i wished to write to yours.

its one fantastic seeing a j mod respond in community help, not just on a daily basis, but going back to the same thread and helping further if more questions arise.

not only just posting to help, but also posting in general with interesting insights that us players wouldnt know. its making the forums more enjoyable its good to see.

before it was a rare occurrence to see a j mod response, but now its a daily occurrence
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

26-Aug-2021 09:45:08

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yaaaaas I agree with this. It's really cool to read their facts and things that we cannot see. Even the most brilliant geek of all time wouldn't know the same answer as these Jagex guys... it really is cool that they post here not just in support forums as you also said :) Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

26-Aug-2021 09:58:33

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow I noticed a few more threads in General by Mod Alex S and came here to make a compliments thread also!! :P :P

The fact that we're able to see some gold posts on the forums once again, reminds me of past times where we used to gold posts on a daily basis from staff. As the above have already said, keeping up with threads to answer additional questions, as well as just chilling out on other threads and giving input is amazing, and means a lot to those of us who still use the forums and consider it home. ^_^

Maybe I'll get to see Alex S in-game sometime soon also. ;)
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

26-Aug-2021 10:25:37

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 8,998 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Excellent thread here, Corder.

I too met Mod Alex S at the Gay Pride Event a few months ago. He was very nice and actually had a conversation with him. What I enjoyed and still enjoy the most is the way he responds to threads. He's always helping people, answering questions about banned accounts that only a J-Mod can do (see HERE ) and providing us with interesting facts about the forums (see HERE ).

I believe he first came about during the Lockout Restoration period and I am glad that he stayed. Seriously, thanks, Mod Alex S. We cannot thank you enough for the work that you do around the RSOFs, specially in Account Help where you are able to provide more direct and concrete answers to certain concerns that we regular players are unable to do.

Thank you ^_^ .

26-Aug-2021 16:35:08 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2021 16:38:22 by Mrs Ana

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Alex S said :
Scotland :D I've only actually been to Cambridge once - going down again in September which will be nice
Oh wow. Long distance working nice :D
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

26-Aug-2021 19:32:25

Quick find code: 181-182-157-66226707 Back to Top