Forums

Whats up with rares at the mo?

Quick find code: 17-18-838-66250928

Dr Goldfire
May Member 2012

Dr Goldfire

Posts: 2,553 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also don't forget that even old rares like partyhats or masks can get rereleased in a way like Christmas wreath and scythe did last Christmas ( = items with exact same or very similar look, yet different name, or another option would be to add it as a consumable token which will unlock desired look, so purely from term of appearance, something like keepsakes). I think Jagex keeps this on their minds.
Everything, ranging from sub-atomic particles to galaxy clusters, has its dynamics predefined. And then there are people claiming that systems like economy, society or other human sub-systems are in our hands.

A girl without freckles is like a night without stars.

16-Apr-2022 10:51:33 - Last edited on 16-Apr-2022 11:19:15 by Dr Goldfire

The Atlantis
Nov Member 2023

The Atlantis

Posts: 508 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Hold, hold, hold. Wait till they get near max shards then see if they'll continue rising.

Rares will always rise.. Especially now because of the inflation. What Jagex needs to do, is combat the inflation if they want to "balance" the price of rares....

GE Tax could be a start, like on OSRS...

To me, it just looks like Jagex doesn't care at this point

16-Apr-2022 15:34:09

Chad Da Mag

Chad Da Mag

Posts: 158 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Atlantis said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Hold, hold, hold. Wait till they get near max shards then see if they'll continue rising.

Rares will always rise.. Especially now because of the inflation. What Jagex needs to do, is combat the inflation if they want to "balance" the price of rares....

GE Tax could be a start, like on OSRS...

To me, it just looks like Jagex doesn't care at this point

G/e tax won't do anything sadly as most trades happen through interaction and not G/e. manipulators like these are avoiding G/e altogether because of Limits. If you look at Osrs's end game gear it has not been impacted by the introduction of G/e Tax.

16-Apr-2022 15:45:45 - Last edited on 16-Apr-2022 17:00:04 by Chad Da Mag

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For anyone's interest ongoing, there has been a HOT , similar discussion today on reddit about this offering far more interesting perspectives on the incident, in my opinion.
- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

17-Apr-2022 05:11:02

Destruction

Destruction

Posts: 63,021 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nead said :
For anyone's interest ongoing, there has been a HOT , similar discussion today on reddit about this offering far more interesting perspectives on the incident, in my opinion.

Send us.
The action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired.

18-Apr-2022 07:56:46

RSGOTMEFATT

RSGOTMEFATT

Posts: 302 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trip180 said :

But you can't go from 10 to 100b suddenly.

Looks like someone posted a 50b santa trade on suity bot today, so i guess some can lol.

EDIT: Suitybot suspended for now.
Grand Exchange: Finished buying 1 x Christmas cracker

18-Apr-2022 22:45:58 - Last edited on 18-Apr-2022 22:53:51 by RSGOTMEFATT

Quick find code: 17-18-838-66250928 Back to Top