Forums

1% GE Tax & New Max Lim Coming Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-737-66257774

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nothing will change, it's like having a glass full of water and then pouring it into a giant glass, you still have the same amount of water just in a larger container. People are over-thinking it.

EDIT: Nothing will change 'immediately' it'll be a very slow process. If anything changes drastically it'll be because players themselves caused it. Just watch, it'll spike (up/down) for a week and then settle back to normal.
Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

05-Aug-2022 20:40:19 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2022 20:41:29 by SlR

Pachuli714
Mar Member 2008

Pachuli714

Posts: 4,549 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Four quintillion sounds pretty good to me. Now if they could just increase the backback space, I'd be a happy camper. And the bank space too, of course.

If nothing else, at least you won't have to deal with scammy traders anymore.

12-Aug-2022 08:48:24 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2022 08:49:32 by Pachuli714

JordanJosh

JordanJosh

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Think the tax could be interesting from a community POV, I love seeing people gathering around GE and chatting to trade. Maybe this will get more popular again.

Guess I only enjoy this from a nostalgia point of view though, I miss merching santa hats behind fally bank.

14-Aug-2022 17:30:51

Warmpie
Jun Member 2011

Warmpie

Posts: 53 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TAXATION IS THEFT....
I cannot believe I even have to say this.... IT'S A VIDEO GAME........ I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH TAXES IN A VIDEO GAME!!!!! DO BETTER ABOUT RWT AND BOTS..... NOT PUNISH YOUR PLAYER BASE... THIS IS FEELING VERY EOC TO ME...... YAY! It's 2010 all over again...
Warmest of Pies.

23-Jan-2023 19:57:28

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,604 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Half of this thread's topic has now been implemented in game, and is no longer a topic for discussion in this forum.

If you wish to continue to discuss the GE Tax, as that has now been in the game for more than 2 weeks, the Existing Game Content Forum is the preferred place for that.

This thread may continue to be used for discussion and feedback regarding the max cash increase that is still to be released.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

24-Jan-2023 01:04:02

Quick find code: 16-17-737-66257774 Back to Top