Forums

All skills 120 in RS future

Quick find code: 16-17-736-65471479

Doubleevil2
Mar Member 2007

Doubleevil2

Posts: 3,309 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With 12k plus players now maxed and increasing fast and adding new skills to the game does not seem to be a priority in recent years, will RunseScape ever reach a number of max players where all skills will be increased to a level of 120?

Or is the ultimate goal for the game the majority of players to be maxed?

I am curious what the long term goal is.

Regards,
DoubleEvil2

04-Sep-2014 20:43:56

Super Pengy

Super Pengy

Posts: 1,070 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well if you look at the combat skills, I feel as though the game would become way unbalanced if they were made to go up to 120. Think about the major difference in how high your hits would be. I can see non-combat skills going up to 120 at some point, but if the combat skills were to go up to 120 you would have to either not scale their combat in accordance over level 99, or entirely rebalance the game.
¥
Storm Trooper
of
Divine Forces
|
@
Leader
of
Descent
|
Retired
of
Wicked Fury

04-Sep-2014 20:47:48

Aroite

Aroite

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

With the actual introduction of level 120 means they also have to create content for every skill till level 120. Like dungeoneering. I don't see that happening any near in the future to be honest. The reason they released 120 skillcapes is to show other people their effort. The 120 skillcapes are an achievement for reaching that exact point in the skill.

-
S1R-Thund3r
-S1R
Thund3r

04-Sep-2014 22:08:59

Aroite

Aroite

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Level 110 weapons would be way to O.P, + the gap between level 90 and level 110 would be to great. Wich mean that they would need to create other weapons too, also mention that with the release of The Inventor skill next year alot of new weapons/armour/stuff will come out.

-
S1R-Thund3r
-S1R
Thund3r

04-Sep-2014 22:23:40

Super Pengy

Super Pengy

Posts: 1,070 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Take the level 90 weapons which are already fairly strong, then add 20 more levels in stats to them. I think there would be definite balancing issues. Also what ways would you obtain such weapons. Obtaining level 90 weapons is already extremely difficult.
¥
Storm Trooper
of
Divine Forces
|
@
Leader
of
Descent
|
Retired
of
Wicked Fury

05-Sep-2014 05:39:35

Aviendha

Aviendha

Posts: 2,814 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope so**** is becoming too fast. Instead of filling in all the missing level gaps, the game has simply continued to go up the chain content wise. We're like 2 years from T99 equipment tops. The only way it'd take longer to hit T99 gear is if missing tiers were filled in.

Something that needs to be done imo with future bosses is make more bosses for each weapon. Instead of KK dropping all the DW melees, you should have a boss for Dw fast, DW av, and DW fastest. Spread out the love. Don't just make a mage boss, a range boss, and a melee boss.

The game either has to be slowed down, or 120 stats need to come out for continued content.

05-Sep-2014 06:20:36

Quick find code: 16-17-736-65471479 Back to Top