Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lions RAWR said :
Jeremy Cheng said :

Information from D&D stream:
- Miniquest looks like a puzzle
- Raksha is massive (SGB might be useful)
- Uses melee in Melee Distance
- Attack 1: Tail Swipe (Knock back)
- Attack 2: Purple bomb (Might be a bleed)
- Attack 3: Roar (when Raksha is on low HP orbs will be fired to players, this might be Insta kill)
- Varanus (NPC) might be a part of the fight
- There's some odd purple glue potion that might be interesting

I believe that these might be a factor as well:

-The Boss fight will take place in an alternate realm ( Unless the actions of Kerapac bought back Varanus who died to rashka).
- I feel there is a sleep mechanic that will put Rashka back to sleep after the fight ( Think seriyu or QBD). An scene in the DnD yesterday seems to suggest that the players woke up and looked to see Rashka was chained up ( not killed).
-If we focus on the sleep mechanic, Maybe the players will be the one that travels back in time to fight Rashka alongside Varanus. Seeing it was after Varanus encounter that Rashka was locked up.

*Rashka's Health seems to be quite high ( as no normal attacks worked on it). To me that suggest that at some point during the fight we may be using some elements of BGH ( specifically either the poison or the crossbows)

We shouldn't be surprised anything to do with Xau-Tak involves some form of "sleep" mechanics from the lore.

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came. That voice which calls to me and speaks my name...

Not hard to fathom Xau-Tak can summon and control Varanus the same way like Arrav and the Odd Old Man too.

As for Raksha, we probably can't kill him as he is a Colossal, a Demi-god as he probably has ascended to godhood by way of the Codex. Just that nobody follows him so he is not called a god officially.

04-Dec-2020 01:20:02

Quick find code: 16-17-633-66185672 Back to Top