Forums

The 5th Front - my prediction

Quick find code: 16-17-224-66245358

DarthChosen
Apr Member 2017

DarthChosen

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my prediction for 5th front -
Zaros returns to see the world he left still here and fighting a losing battle.
he never expected the world to still be here when he got back and sees potential for us to succeed but Seren is standing in the way since she doesn't want to do what's needed to survive.
using the knowledge and power that he gained from erebus he destroys the 3 eggs
Saradomin now able to move freely asks for his crown back from Zaros who gives it back without a fight as he no longer has need of it anymore.
after receiving his crown again he now goes to seek out Zamorak as he said he would.
-
Seren seeing the eggs perish falls to her knees in sorrow
Armadyl being a god of justice says he'll stay to help clean up the fronts of the dead and finish off any remaining threats.
the player speaks to Zaros who tells us that the elder gods will want revenge for his actions but he is still not strong enough to take on all 3.
then he says that his time in erebus showed him what is to come and that its a far worse threat then the elder gods themselves.
-
a cutscene plays where the monolith starts going unstable after Zaros came back through it opens a portal and starts unleashing shadow cacklers, abyssal savages, hounds, and lords.
it now cuts back to Zaros talking with us and a large earthquake like effect starts to ruin parts of the city.
Zaros teleports away and the shard of erebus starts to glow then goes through the floor of the cathedral and opens a fissure that we fall into.
we end up in a dark, damp, cavern beneath the city on a small island surrounded by water mixed with shadow anima
-
something stirs in the water and you ready your weapons for what's to come.
out of the water an extremely large abyssal lord variant comes out.
it summons shadow demons like those in gwd2 throughout the fight.
it'll drop new t95 duel magic weapons, 2 new melee codex, a new t95 bow made from its wings, and its scales can be made into new arrow tips.
pssst....we know who you are. Hail Sithis!

02-Feb-2022 21:58:32 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2022 22:12:34 by DarthChosen

Mid-nite
Nov Member 2019

Mid-nite

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry to burst your bubble but the new abyssal creatures are already confirmed that they are not part of the Elder God Wars theme.

I'm pretty certain that the 5th wave will be VOS.

Vos is a mysterious being related to the Shadow Realm, the mysterious monolith, and/or Erebus who was encountered by the inquisitor Aurelius and tribune Kolton during the Second Age inside a secret chamber hidden within the Shadow Realm of Senntisten.

By the time of Zaros's downfall, there was a mural in The Empty Throne Room that contained the phrase "ABSCONDITA EST IN ASTRA", which roughly translates from the Infernal language to she is hidden in the stars. The star constellation spells out Jas' name in the middle of the mural, but also the letters "V", "O" and "S" on the sides. The mural can be seen in the Children of Mah quest.

There is a possibility that Vos is, or is related to, the Sixth Elder God. Both were known by Zaros, and share a connection with shadow/cosmic energy. Vos also fits the naming scheme of the other Elder Gods.

02-Feb-2022 23:32:01 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2022 23:40:54 by Mid-nite

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
VOS has been the odd on favorite as the final boss of EGW since the reveal from Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 9). Only that he is associated with the Monolith when Aurelius investigated into the deeper part of the Shadow Realm, and far more likely to be a Shadow than a God.

The City of Sentisten reveal trailer also told us Ancient Shadows are waiting for us. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Jmj01krWs

03-Feb-2022 00:26:05 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2022 00:30:51 by Dilbert2001

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Makes sense, they're planning on adding 'point lighting' soon, so it'll all tie together nicely. Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

03-Feb-2022 16:19:06

DarthChosen
Apr Member 2017

DarthChosen

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thanks ye saw that the new creatures are not part of it, all good i can change it up a lil. for the most part i like zaros coming back and regaining some faith in this world.
i also still think the 5th boss will be under the cathedral.
pssst....we know who you are. Hail Sithis!

09-Feb-2022 15:52:19

Arrianwyn
Oct Member 2018

Arrianwyn

Posts: 2,675 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Forgive my ignorance, haven't been that active recently. Are these new abyssals classed as the 5th boss or is that still to come?

Edit: Nvm looks like answer to my question is likely above :P
Proud leader of Clan Cadarn

you just lost the game ;)

23-Feb-2022 17:42:19 - Last edited on 23-Feb-2022 17:43:57 by Arrianwyn

Smasherley
Jul Member 2007

Smasherley

Posts: 2,090 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
5th Front will be Vos and Zaros himself will most likely be the telos/nex type boss of that dungeon

Crown will have been the protection now imbued with Vos' shadow power and possibly better at locating the artefacts and empowering them with shadow anima also

With the staff and needle in Senntisten he may take from Kerapac in lore term, can she overpower Jas, Vos? I wonder

The groundwork has been there for another Elder for a long time, there is a blocked passage in Frenaskae's elder halls, meaning another egg was MEANT to be in there. Vos would have escaped the last great revision through Erebus from being outcasted by her sisters in a previous cycle and her nieces may not be powerful enough to hold her back this time.

Mah's egg was corrupted, it may have been Vos' doing. Intentional or not.

There is a rift on the perfect worlds which links that world to the abyss/Erebus, we got a glimpse of Gielinor's when Zaros opened it through the Codex but Freneskae has one, and it's possibly not defended/sealed hence the shadow power of many Mahjarrats.

Clearly Vos' power was toxic to her sisters and was the cause of many a failed world. Thus they made a decision like they would an obsolete artefact, the elders don't have feelings for sentient life, Jas clearly does for her sisters, she gave up her egg and still helped them in this war. The others' questionable, Wen turned a blind eye when she unleased the Arch-Glacor, knowing if not managed it could decimate Gielinor like Leng.

I don't believe the Stone of Jas is gone, I reckon it was found on Anachronia by Guthix and when Kerapac pulled it fresh from Jas' attack he pulled forward the life back in that day, the matriachs, the dinosaurs and Raksha. This would be before the first age when the dragonkin reacted to Jas' enslavement, the stone in their keeping on Anachronia

By pulling it out of time, I do believe the stone is lying dormant and unused somewhere under anachronia.

01-Mar-2022 12:22:27 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2022 12:42:00 by Smasherley

Smasherley
Jul Member 2007

Smasherley

Posts: 2,090 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Behind the Rex Matriarch Orikalka, on the other side there is a broken teleportation device which links to another device on the other side of the lake. A new area

This means something more.

I am certain of it

Mind you I said this about the grate/stairs in the 115 Slayer Edimmu dungeon.

01-Mar-2022 12:45:52 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2022 12:49:46 by Smasherley

Quick find code: 16-17-224-66245358 Back to Top