Forums

Updated Edgevill/Varrock cave. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 15-16-99-66290385

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Qwis7

So again x 9000! You just took everything you don't like and criticized based on your own opinion and called them weird and makes no sense... while dissing the opinions of the others who like it (if you insist, I can show you like 100 comments on Reddit and other social media that appreciated the graphics update) WITH REASONS.

AFAIK, when we come to a form open to public players like RSOF and post, we are supposed to discuss the posts. The RSOF is for discussion of the topics, not a place solely for personal opinions.

That said, I can absolutely express and further elaborate on opinions why the graphical updates of the Varrock and Edgeville Dungeons are so logical and make perfect sense. Take the boat for example. It is clearly close to humans (both living and dead ones), and very far from the Moss Giants to the north. It is common sense moss giants don't make small boats. The boat is most likely make by the human to the right side of the river or the dead humans aka skeletons and zombies right next to them.

21-Nov-2023 19:11:02

Qwis7
Aug Member 2010

Qwis7

Posts: 1,434 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001
I do not what it is but we just do not understand each other.

I do think you did not get my point of the thread.

It was meant to be a place for people express there feelings of the new update.

I also do think you did not get my point of the logic of the map.
Look at tge first picture.
To me it looks pretty weird how this all flows into other sections of the dungeon.

The boat does look great!
I also get the point of a boat noting wrong with that.
I also do like the graphics in general just not the flow of the dungeon in general.

21-Nov-2023 22:03:11

Qwis7
Aug Member 2010

Qwis7

I think its best to close this thread.
Its not a recent update anymore and got away form the original meaning.
Ty all for participating into the thread.

Good luck evrybody and happy scapping!!! :D

21-Nov-2023 22:05:31

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Qwis7 said :
Dilbert2001
I do not what it is but we just do not understand each other.

I do think you did not get my point of the thread.

It was meant to be a place for people express there feelings of the new update.

I also do think you did not get my point of the logic of the map.
Look at tge first picture.
To me it looks pretty weird how this all flows into other sections of the dungeon.

The boat does look great!
I also get the point of a boat noting wrong with that.
I also do like the graphics in general just not the flow of the dungeon in general.

I comments in the RSOF only for the discussions of the topics, not the people who post them.

If you think something is weird especially without reason, and you aren't entertaining any constructive discussion, then you are just ranting. When Jmods know someone thinks their work is "weird", I absolutely believe they want to know why so they can make improvements too.

21-Nov-2023 23:37:18

Qwis7
Aug Member 2010

Qwis7

Dilbert2001

You deliver more proof to me sorry to say, but once again look at the picture you keep ignoring this fact.

if you want the last word fine for me go ahead and proof my point of view of you personal.
Good luck and happy scaping ;)

22-Nov-2023 15:55:15

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Qwis7 said :
Dilbert2001

You deliver more proof to me sorry to say, but once again look at the picture you keep ignoring this fact.

if you want the last word fine for me go ahead and proof my point of view of you personal.
Good luck and happy scaping ;)

Pictures don't proof anything because beauty lies only in the eye of the beholder, and you have yet to tell us what aspect of the pictures are bad, while I already show you all the details, textures, animations, lightning as well as the graphical direction of going 3D with all these new graphics updates.

22-Nov-2023 16:15:54

Quick find code: 15-16-99-66290385 Back to Top