Forums

Golden Shard Glitch...

Quick find code: 15-16-947-66282479

Sirhorns
Jul Member 2018

Sirhorns

Posts: 1,979 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I have received a glitch when trying to complete the New Foundations quest line, specifically when trying to access a building hotspot, that's unreachable. I have been trying for a few days and it has still hasnt been fixed. I resorted to trying to pay the 25 mil for my final shard due to time restraints however Nic the Trader seems to think the event is over when it's not, and has no dialogue option to buy it. I am traveling all day tomorrow so I'm pretty much out of time, so I guess I'm just SOL?? Anyone else having these issue?

Thanks!

25-Jun-2023 02:55:07

ZeroBrit
May Member 2023

ZeroBrit

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah I cannot buy one from nic. it seems the event ended a day early by misstake. Someone in the game has not recieved it from the quest. i have not recieved it from jagex launcher. I bet it has something to do with daily reset, ending it a day early.

25-Jun-2023 03:41:54

agmack
Jun Member 2023

agmack

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are multiple building spots you should be able to find another one near by you can use. I finished the quests but have not seen the shard pop in yet even after re-log. Trying to get the combat one while I wait these will be my last 2.

25-Jun-2023 06:33:41

Hermago
Mar Member 2017

Hermago

Posts: 226 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ive been trying since yesterday to get a shard via thieving. Now that its down to 17 hours left (according to the countdown in game) I was getting stressed because 'bad luck mitigation' didnt seem to be triggering. I happened to come to the forums here to see if something was up. And I see a bunch of people having similar issues. Asking the question if it ended early or something.

I then also noticed that the guy who supposedly sells them at GE isn't there either.

25-Jun-2023 08:10:25

Saddam 118
May Member 2023

Saddam 118

Posts: 345 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Similar thing happening to me - I just upgraded to a Jagex account in order to get through last shard I needed for the cape but didn't receive it. I also can't buy from Nic : ( Fingers crossed Jagex see these posts and sort it out. I was looking forward to unlimited porters for arch.

25-Jun-2023 08:15:28

Quick find code: 15-16-947-66282479 Back to Top