Forums

wood box functionality

Quick find code: 15-16-851-66282149

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stone spirits will stay in the bank when you bank the wood box. However, they can be used directly from the wood box when you fill it.

If you have a problem with a full bank, you already have the problem before the WC Grove update. In that case, there is no reason to keep stone spirits you don't need in your bank.

04-Jul-2023 02:56:22

Kodirodio
Nov Member 2018

Kodirodio

Posts: 477 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As an avid skiller, I keep many things in my bank and usually have to learn a new system when Jagex creates new content that requires bank space. That's part of the fun of the game. I understand the concept of selling what you don't need, but there is so much a skiller needs if they are working on most skills continuously. All the wood spirits with the parcels from the dead vials is a lot to add. and Necromancy is right around the corner, which will be another bank eater. I can manage, but I was under the impression that Jagex like to get feedback from player regarding QOL.

06-Jul-2023 01:34:07

Bertel62
Aug Member 2023

Bertel62

Posts: 1,017 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You cannot empty the box into your inventory, because it would apparently be terrible if you saved a few seconds while firemaking or fletching by not having to constantly visit a bank. The game has to be cumbersome to play.

06-Jul-2023 08:57:44

itz wispa
Dec Member 2006

itz wispa

Posts: 3,703 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kodirodio said :
As an avid skiller, I keep many things in my bank and usually have to learn a new system when Jagex creates new content that requires bank space. That's part of the fun of the game. I understand the concept of selling what you don't need, but there is so much a skiller needs if they are working on most skills continuously. All the wood spirits with the parcels from the dead vials is a lot to add. and Necromancy is right around the corner, which will be another bank eater. I can manage, but I was under the impression that Jagex like to get feedback from player regarding QOL.

+ 1

Jagex do not seem to understand how many items they have created in relation to the skills, and how the players are using the items.
Its not a question of bank management as other keep saying.
Its a genuine issue caused by Jagex, who need to open more bank spaces.

06-Jul-2023 11:21:04

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

itz wispa said :
Kodirodio said :

+ 1

Jagex do not seem to understand how many items they have created in relation to the skills, and how the players are using the items.
Its not a question of bank management as other keep saying.
Its a genuine issue caused by Jagex, who need to open more bank spaces.

They just don't want us to keep things we don't need in our bank, and good news for you in case if you know it already - we are going to get 50 more bank space in about a month in RS3.

06-Jul-2023 16:00:28

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Killashandra said :
Kodirodio said :
I'd be happy if I could move items around in the box. Then the things I want will be the first to bank so I can get at them. As it is now, I play the bank the box, remove noted items to make room in bank, re-bank the box, remove more noted items, etc until I get to the item I am after.

I know I'm not the only one who has a perpetually full bank. Being able to choose what to bank or move items around in the box would increase the usefulness of it.

This!

I have to mess about like this too! If I could remove items directly from the box, I'd just use up the wood spirits so that they never go into my bank. As it is, I have to spend ages messing about just to get them out.

It's not as if they are used from within the box either, you have to get them out to make use of them!

Great news for you! We don't have to mess around with any wood spirits in the wood box. They can be used directly from the wood box, and they are ordered according to their tiers and handily visible when we just mouse over to the wood box.

So we can just use up the few odd lot wood spirits any time, before we even need to go to bank.

17-Jul-2023 19:13:46

Quick find code: 15-16-851-66282149 Back to Top