Forums

Ring of Death charges

Quick find code: 15-16-850-66271647

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^That won't fix a thing, people are panic selling cut onyx's atm, i snitched the price of buys of cut onyx's since i don't need anymore.

Cut onyx has a lower alch value so 'No shielding is in place' to prevent a crash given the mass amounts of cut onyx's.

93 onyx's bought for 750k so far. Cut onyx's are on sale confirmed. :P

I think jagex broke the 'demand' with change to RoD. Slow demand and my offers complete with people hitting -25%....

Economics 101...patience works both ways, i don't need the onyx's fast, but people are wanting to sell them fast via hitting the -25% range and if no current offers are in GE, i snag them for low values......

Markets are fun, jagex disrupted the supply and demand on onyx...more evidence they hardly look at what they update effects what and how lol.

And i do find this highly funny given jagex never thinks that 'far ahead' but who does? :)

16-Jan-2023 20:59:10

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who care? The RS3 economy is totally player driven. We the players dictate what price an item is, not Jagex.

If players are selling cut onyxes low, it only means buying them at cheaper prices and making jewleries and sell at higher prices make me more money.

16-Jan-2023 21:09:34

Lions RAWR
Sep Member 2019

Lions RAWR

Posts: 9,271 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
Who care? The RS3 economy is totally player driven. We the players dictate what price an item is, not Jagex.

Jagex does have some control over what the Rs3 economy can do ( as seen with price changes by Mod Timbo).

Is this the case here with Onyxes? Maybe.

--------------------------

I do think that the old ROD's charges should be applied to the new mechanics as well. It seems only fair to carry that on.
Time to follow an trail of Treasure.
My Goals Lions Goals

17-Jan-2023 05:54:42

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lions RAWR said :
Dilbert2001 said :

Jagex does have some control over what the Rs3 economy can do ( as seen with price changes by Mod Timbo).

Is this the case here with Onyxes? Maybe.

--------------------------

I do think that the old ROD's charges should be applied to the new mechanics as well. It seems only fair to carry that on.

Jagex created the game, of course the Creator always control the world but when we are talking about a player driven economy, we mean the Creator doesn't intentionally interfere with the market. Of course they make updates every week and inevitably the economy indirectly but we are not talking about Mod Timbo taxing us on specific items and use the taxes to bail out other designated items.

17-Jan-2023 15:50:35

Quick find code: 15-16-850-66271647 Back to Top