Forums

Necromancy/Task System

Quick find code: 15-16-800-66293490

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Players will be able to use experience granting items (such as Lamps and Stars) with Necromancy, along with all other experience granting systems that are available to all other skills!"

I just went to Burthorpe to toggle off Necromancy... and it doesn't show in the interface.
Did someone forget to add it, or was there some reason for leaving it out of the task System?
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

22-Jan-2024 12:21:32

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I just went to Burthorpe to toggle off Necromancy... and it doesn't show in the interface.
Did someone forget to add it, or was there some reason for leaving it out of the task System?

Its a combat skill, so I believe it falls under the general combat tasks rather than being called out on its own.

22-Jan-2024 12:35:01

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Its a combat skill, so I believe it falls under the general combat tasks rather than being called out on its own.

Ah thanks AJ, that would make sense I guess.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

22-Jan-2024 13:54:44

Quick find code: 15-16-800-66293490 Back to Top