Forums

Server Down Time Out

Quick find code: 15-16-548-66267277

engin33rd
Aug Member 2021

engin33rd

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we at least get 2X our dailies back to make up for the lost day or some Guardian's wishes for perks? I literally took PTO off work to play RS and server had to be down TODAY c'mon :( Also I was trying to get the last chest off challenges for a medium dung toke box set me back :(

Also if you can add "The Returned" title and chameleon extract that could help make up for it <3

Thx Jagex

23-Nov-2022 05:14:12 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2022 05:24:56 by engin33rd

G O D Moto

G O D Moto

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry that you're a loser who took a PTO day so you could spend it playing with pixels. The fact that you think you should have the returned title for not being able to play for 12 hours sounds out of touch, selfish, and childish. The other people that have that title couldn't play for weeks/months.

Also who cares about such little rewards like a med dung token box. That's like one floor of training or a few keys of treasure hunter. Grow a pair and get over it.

23-Nov-2022 17:31:01

MartinDanea

MartinDanea

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did not take a day off, and would never do so to play a game, but as many players lost out on completing the daily challenges, I think Jagex should make good on the "Make Good options" alluded to in one of the status updates, by granting all players the daily/weekly challenge rewards as if the player had spent a token on each of them.

23-Nov-2022 21:23:53

engin33rd
Aug Member 2021

engin33rd

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Sorry that you're a loser who took a PTO day so you could spend it playing with pixels. The fact that you think you should have the returned title for not being able to play for 12 hours sounds out of touch, selfish, and childish. The other people that have that title couldn't play for weeks/months.

Also who cares about such little rewards like a med dung token box. That's like one floor of training or a few keys of treasure hunter. Grow a pair and get over it.

I'd rather be taking a PTO day off to play RS than the other way around with no income :) WHO's the loser now?? And hey man I don't appreciate this, this post seems rather targeted and personally aimed towards me than constructive about the topic. Certainly I can't be the only RS player actually working a full time job and busy making actual money.

BTW I'm an ironman and as a busy working professional every medium dung box matters, I can't just buy my t80s like you. Man, this forum needs an indicator for ironmen before people start flaming us and making all these irrelevant assumptions.

24-Nov-2022 01:22:07

Quick find code: 15-16-548-66267277 Back to Top