Forums

Wildy capes

Quick find code: 15-16-269-66261467

Mr Rey Ray
May Member 2016

Mr Rey Ray

Posts: 6,274 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Kind of vague on what you mean as "wild capes" can be inferred to as the "team capes", JS.

If you mean the TH promo ones, then im the same with 0.

Then again, im going the skill/kill route instead of bonding through all of them like usual.

Of course I mean the Wilderness shoulder capes, the ones you can get via yak track sacks, otherwise this thread wouldn't be in recent game updates.

Good luck.
| Leader of IVY Click here for Account Help | An International Pvm/ Skilling Clan |
Guest in our Clan Chat for an Invite

02-Sep-2022 12:51:42

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,168 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm very unhappy with the method for getting the shoulder capes. Every previous Yak Track
ALL
rewards could be obtained if you put in the effort ( or bought enough skips :| ). Having the repeatable task at the end to get more yak sacks doesn't compensate for the RNG involved. Some people already don't have time to do all 50 tasks.

02-Sep-2022 14:25:55

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How many have you 'Scapers got so far?

Me:0

Me:0, exactly the same number of capes I got from all previous Yak Tracks though.

I hope I will get a cape from Yak Track now and in the future, but that's only bonus if I get one given I have gotten 0 from all the previous Yak Tracks.

02-Sep-2022 19:01:56

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm very unhappy with the method for getting the shoulder capes. Every previous Yak Track
ALL
rewards could be obtained if you put in the effort ( or bought enough skips :| ). Having the repeatable task at the end to get more yak sacks doesn't compensate for the RNG involved. Some people already don't have time to do all 50 tasks.

Then again you could always buy them thus you dont have to do YT to get them at all.

So its only rng if you choose to get them from YT.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

02-Sep-2022 22:48:05 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2022 22:48:50 by Draco Burnz

Quick find code: 15-16-269-66261467 Back to Top