Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
See what you've started, Twills, see what you've started! :(

eek!

so I guess I don't share that the bite happened in China, not the US, so that we don't continue.

Also, Feefs, every time I get a level due to my ********** boots, I get excited and want to post here about it and then I don't for a similar reason.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

05-Jul-2019 13:05:55

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lol! Old habits die hard. Even though there's a next to zero chance of her ever posting here again.

Happy Friday to you also, Tuffters :D

(And to everyone else too, of course, be you a poster or a Lurker).
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

05-Jul-2019 13:26:04

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I keep thinking today is Monday, due to our 'murrikan holiday yesterday. lol
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

05-Jul-2019 13:33:03

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy surprise for you then; you have two whole fun (?) packed days of the Event stretching out before you ....

.... actually I mustn't be sarcastic. These periodic grindfests are a good opportunity to park myself at the PC and give myself a manicure, tidy my eyebrows, actually watch something on Netflix and so on. Ole Man can't complain because 'Hey !! It's an Event. Put the kettle on yourself, you lazy toad' :P
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

05-Jul-2019 13:39:33

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ironically we were discussing at my house last night that yesterday felt like a Saturday as were not used to having days off mid week.

Even funnier was my mother on Wednesday she was certain we were already at Saturday. Then again she's in hospital currently as she has surgery on Tuesday and she said they're giving her pain meds that are stronger than Morphine. So she's rather loopy lol...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

05-Jul-2019 13:56:42

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hopefully she's on the mend. What they claim she had and needed surgery for they couldn't find. However they did find that her colon had fused to the wall so they detached it and hopefully that corrects what the problem was otherwise they gotta go back in and try and figure out what the issue is.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

05-Jul-2019 14:11:01

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top