Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wb Vlumondoxa but please do not use that word to address us forumers as that isn't allowed on the forums
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

03-Jul-2019 13:17:16 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2019 13:20:54 by Twillow

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
....super muggy like skeeters buzzing about muggy.

Had to think twice what a skeeter might be, lol.

Ole Man got a horsefly bite yesterday. He always has a bad reaction to them and now has a huge blister, poor soul.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Jul-2019 13:27:20

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

Ole Man got a horsefly bite yesterday. He always has a bad reaction to them and now has a huge blister, poor soul.

I also have a bad reaction to them bleeding flies. When I went fishing they used to bit the hell out of me and the bumps they left stayed with me for years. I still have scares where they bit me from over 20 years ago. Hate the bleeding things.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

03-Jul-2019 14:58:04

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have bad reactions to some skeeters. Also, once a spider bit me on a train and my hand swelled up to twice its size...and lol on that same trip, when we arrived at our hotel, we inspected the screens on the windows and thought they were secure (so I didn't put up any mosquito netting). The next day I was covered in skeeter bites while my friend had like 2 small bites lol.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

03-Jul-2019 15:33:10 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2019 15:35:35 by Twillow

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm kind of lucky in that regard. People around me will be getting eaten alive and I'll escape with one bite or none ... I assume that word is out in the insect world that I am a serious sourpuss :P

I don't get a huge reaction to mozzies or horsefly bites either ... well 'ard, me.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Jul-2019 16:20:56

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

No one saw the spider bite happen, as we all were sleeping, but...when the doctor looked at it, that was his diagnosis.

Also, everyone wants me near them when it's summer and dusk...I forget about the luv the bugs have for me...until I am sacrificed.

Okay, Twills, stop being a drama queen lol
@Twillow_RS

03-Jul-2019 17:18:42

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Woot Rue, the Runecrafting pet drop from soul runes!

Gratz JC!

Twillow said :
No one saw the spider bite happen, as we all were sleeping, but...when the doctor looked at it, that was his diagnosis.

Also, everyone wants me near them when it's summer and dusk...I forget about the luv the bugs have for me...until I am sacrificed.

Okay, Twills, stop being a drama queen lol

It's not drama if it's true, lol.

My daughter is the same as you Twillow. No one else gets bothered by bugs except her poor thing.

04-Jul-2019 02:44:28

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You be careful with those spider bites twillow - you live in America where they can be deadly <- and you certainly don't want a bad one biting you!

I'm scared if spiders! Once i had a tunnelweb spider inside my tights - i was on the loo, finished up, pulled my pants/tights up and there was a lump, pulled my tights back down and this huge tunnelweb spider ran out :O :O
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Jul-2019 05:55:41

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top