Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol Tuffty it's a really young Yoda prior to his hair loss...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

28-Jun-2019 17:33:16

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Scouse said :
Happy friday mates, i am so very much proud that Tuffters and the rest of you guys "and gals" enjoy keeping the friday love feeling alive.

Much love

Scouse - Founder of fridays

Were holding the fort till you are back. Can't let that Friday feeling stop when You did an awesome jobs bringing it here for us all to enjoy that Friday feeling.

Aww, i love you very much Tuffters, you know that but as for ever properly coming back..

Won't ever happen my friend, you and many more of my amazing mates i have met over the years are the only reason i even bother to log in on fridays, you all mean so much more to me than this game will ever mean to me.

Thank you all for being there for me and putting up with my silly ways and making me feel like i had a purpose here and enjoying my style of posting "even if it did include a bare ass or another attempt at trying to prove i was not a cheat", btw, more than 4 years later...

I still never done it lol.

Much love

Scouse - https://youtu.be/2g5Hz17C4is
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

28-Jun-2019 22:06:01

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ Happy Friday Scouse the Innocent and Generals. :)

I've come to the conclusion that all the people on Reddit and here on the forums that say you can max in a week and you only need drygores and 2 swordfish to beat Solak are complete liars.

Why have I been listening to them, lol.

Molly maxing by 2030.

28-Jun-2019 23:05:41

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You got it, Molly! We'll still be here when it happens.

Gaia and I are inventing our lives away
avoiding the sunny rays
ooh ooh

I'm supposed to go to a baseball game later today, but
it's currently 88/31 degrees
and likely only to cool off to 82/27 by game time
so I think I'm staying home
to avoid melting in public
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

29-Jun-2019 18:35:18

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top