FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around
that's what it's all about

may it only rattle about in your head for an hour =D

It was a little longer than that :|

I ended up dancing around the garden like a demented gnome, singing it to the dogs.
They joined in gleefully and no doubt pissed the neighbours off with their delighted yipping.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-Jun-2019 09:36:20

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bilbo Baggie said :
11 hour work day, at my swimming pool. It's hot. It's annoying. Almost done, almost going to get a dive.

Sounds like the ideal place to work when it's really hot.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

02-Jun-2019 17:54:35

Bilbo Baggie

Bilbo Baggie

Posts: 2,031 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Bilbo Baggie said :
11 hour work day, at my swimming pool. It's hot. It's annoying. Almost done, almost going to get a dive.

Sounds like the ideal place to work when it's really hot.

Yeah, when we're closed and did the cleaning. We get a jump in the water.
I don't have a signature, but wanted to have some content here.

02-Jun-2019 19:05:18

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bilbo Baggie said :
Hi. Why nobody at here?

My weekends are often jamb packed with stuff to do as I work doubles all week so everything I should be doing during the work week I do on the weekends. Like this weekend had a garage sale and made over $180 off of stuff that was taking up space in the garage. I now have a 8' x 6' whole in the stuff in the garage. Granted the garage is 20' wide and 45' long so still plenty more I gotta sell.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

03-Jun-2019 16:30:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top