General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

11-Oct-2017 00:44:29

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still need to finish that Pokemon gaming plan of mine. Basically playing through each version that can trade to the next and carrying over everything each generation, completing the dexes as I go.

May have to cheat in some special event ones though, unless there are alternative ways to get them. Trading maybe, but peeps might not be so keen to part with one of a kind 'mon.

11-Oct-2017 01:06:30

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amazonkaty said :
Emberwind said :
For Twillow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9JxAQqtxkg

Know it was for Twillow but that song was very pretty and pleasant to listen to :) .
Good choice Krystelle!

What KT said =D

Thanks, Elle!

I saw some pretty blue orchids the other day in a store...
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

11-Oct-2017 02:35:24

Niick
Jul Member 2023

Niick

Posts: 1,158 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Thanks for the 1.2b profit. :P

Playing RS has recently been boring but its fun to flip.

I am playing a game with myself where I try to flip the fastest to 1b profit by using just a max cash stack (more or less). The 1.2b was made in 2 weeks or so IIRC. That's just counting those 5 items (not any of my rares or other investments). I could have made more if I actually logged in for more than once a week but oh well...

The game feels so boring for me now and thats really sad. :(

My xp gains are seriously non existent. How do I get back to playing/no lifing like I did before? :|

11-Oct-2017 03:39:57

Niick
Jul Member 2023

Niick

Jeremy Cheng said :
welcome back to the forums Niick!

Thank you Jeremy! School has been so hectic lately so my time has been limited for playing RS, I really want to get back in the swing of things though. I miss this game honestly and I feel I've invested too much time into it to let it go lol.

11-Oct-2017 03:48:14

Puppy Fren

Puppy Fren

Posts: 1,249 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Niick said :

Thanks for the 1.2b profit. :P

Playing RS has recently been boring but its fun to flip.

I am playing a game with myself where I try to flip the fastest to 1b profit by using just a max cash stack (more or less). The 1.2b was made in 2 weeks or so IIRC. That's just counting those 5 items (not any of my rares or other investments). I could have made more if I actually logged in for more than once a week but oh well...

The game feels so boring for me now and thats really sad. :(

My xp gains are seriously non existent. How do I get back to playing/no lifing like I did before? :|

just quit tbh

game isn't worth playing

have a drop party in fally party room

reclaim your life back

deep down inside you know this game isn't good for you
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.
Puppy Fren ~ Fren of Puppies Everywhere
:)

11-Oct-2017 04:34:16

Niick
Jul Member 2023

Niick

Puppy Fren said :
just quit tbh

game isn't worth playing

have a drop party in fally party room

reclaim your life back

deep down inside you know this game isn't good for you[/gold]

Wow that was quite depressing to read. I would hate to quit but you are right because I don't enjoy the game, at least as of right now. I'm tired of grinding. However, I think it would be worse if I were to completely quit the game. :(

I've made some good friends on here whom I enjoy talking with. I still have my goals on this game I want to achieve. Maybe I can learn to love what it was that I once enjoyed doing.

11-Oct-2017 05:09:00

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top