Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

It's that time again.... Yep it's Friday.

Yeppy weekend arrived. Time for good things like relaxing.

It's raining here right now so I'm doing some extra relaxing lol. Just hope the waether is good for Saturday. I had planned to go out riding my bike.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

26-Apr-2019 11:42:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Generally regarded to commence at about 5pm on a Friday and lasting through to some undefined point on a Sunday night.

It is a time when many working people don't have to go to work (those that are fortunate enough to have a more or less 9-5 Monday-Friday routine anyway).

An opportunity for people to chill out, slob around the house in their jimmies all day if they want to - go out drinking and care not a jot nor a tittle about having a hangover in the morning.

A time to commune with friends whom one cannot see other times due to working, a time to dust off the lawnmower, wash the car, take the kids to the park, visit the beach ... any one of a myriad of pleasurable pastimes may be indulged.

Oh joy! Oh Weekend!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

26-Apr-2019 17:12:33

Doflamingo

Doflamingo

Posts: 35,739 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can say bitch on the forums now?
That's bitchin'!

Anyway, after a few yeas I finally broke down and bought a new laptop.
So it looks like I'll be returning to the forums and game!
Hello old friends :) hope some of you remember me (for the good times and not the trouble i've caused lmao)

26-Apr-2019 21:59:02

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As long as you don't call someone that, it's okay. =)

There have been relaxed forum rules while you have been gone.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

27-Apr-2019 00:05:58

The contents of this message have been hidden

27-Apr-2019 00:15:48

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top