Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HIGHKINGOFRS said :
how do i get my hacked 373m cash back

I'm afraid it won't be returned to you.

Scan your PC with anti-virus and anti-malware software and after that, change your account details. Set up two-step verification, a bank PIN and authenticator if you haven't already.

19-Mar-2019 14:35:20

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm out there, I would rather be asleep in the land of nod @4.15am. Been awake for more than an hour and slowly making my way in-game. Just played wormate.com, now here I am in the forums.

I hope everyone else out there is having a great day, evening or morning :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Mar-2019 15:17:59

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HIGHKINGOFRS said :
how do i get my hacked 373m cash back

Tuffty said :
@HIGHKINGOFRS

The name you posted is NOT Jagex staff. They are fake. They trick you with a link claiming you will become a Player Moderator. This is pure rubbish.

If Jagex want anyone to be a Player Moderator they will ask via InBox only.

Sadly you fell for it and now you need to make a thread in the Account Help Section. Please don't name them. You can ask there for help and advice on how to secure your System and Account.

I've removed your post above for naming fake Jagex staff to make sure no one else falls for it.

Hope the above has helped.

If you get more messages from them ingame please Report for Staff Impersonating and if they tell you a Web Site then for Web Site advertising. Do NOT log into their site.

I left you that message yesterday.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

19-Mar-2019 15:43:27

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top