Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ChillWithMe said :
Tranq, did you mean to call crystal math labs "crystal meth labs" in your lock message on that thread? Either way I can't stop laughing.

Chill,

Yes it was intentional... Honestly I thought that was their name I'll go fix it now :)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

16-Jan-2019 17:33:38

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
I got 139. Not taken it out the packet. Want to keep it dust free. :P

Wish the packet came sealed. Opening the postal package mine fell out before I removed the plastic wrap and cardboard.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

16-Jan-2019 17:35:44

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big Cosmo said :
READ THIS ..find a way to move my main acc from rs3 over to old rs..please i dont want to start over

if you don't want to start over then why do you even want to play? if you actually like the game then the grind won't be too bad for you. also it would be completely unfair to the osrs players who already started over when the game was released.
WAAAGH!!!

16-Jan-2019 18:43:52

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top