Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday, D E L A Y! I cannot wait for later on today. I need a break lol, even though we just returned on Wednesday from the Holidays XD. "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

04-Jan-2019 16:35:19

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hahaha I hear you on that! Do you have any plans for this evening or just laying low?

Oh by the way, Vegas was amazing! I went up there for Christmas/Christmas Eve. Her parents love me and her father got us a suite at a nice hotel which I was surprised by. I did a bunch of tourist things out there. I love buffets.

Shooting tonight should be fun. This has been a pleasant break from school. ^_^
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

04-Jan-2019 16:51:19

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Because I saw your post. I went an ordered 1 too.

Can't wait to see it added to my collection. :P

I would love mine to have 23/180 as I use World 23 a lot.

Honestly seems cool enough. If I had to hope for a number I'd love #1, just cause it's interesting to have. I went and bought 1 but it always makes me wonder if they make more of them than the numbers suggest and just stamp a number on them after all who are we to know. They're a business after all.

Although for rarity things that people own for limited collectibles. I have the Artist Proof to this.

This is #309 out of 1500 you can currently buy. Mine says A.P./1500 and my box it came in says #4
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

04-Jan-2019 18:48:13

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Hahaha I hear you on that! Do you have any plans for this evening or just laying low?

Oh by the way, Vegas was amazing! I went up there for Christmas/Christmas Eve. Her parents love me and her father got us a suite at a nice hotel which I was surprised by. I did a bunch of tourist things out there. I love buffets.

Shooting tonight should be fun. This has been a pleasant break from school. ^_^
Yea, just laying low tonight. I have to rest.

I will be attending Vegas this year for sure :P .
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

04-Jan-2019 19:04:22

The contents of this message have been hidden

04-Jan-2019 20:03:27

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top