Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

Posts: 334 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y@ that is so true. glad to hear of your 8 years, I know i'm random but I am intrigued by your enthusiasm, CHEERS to another 8 years! good luck to you.
Thank You, dear Jagex you are great, GUTHIX will praise you one day, i cried a little when Guthix died he was and still could be my favorite god in all of rs. it broke my <3 that day i sorta resorted to skipping thru the lore nowadays =/

05-Oct-2017 22:37:50

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

Posts: 334 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
The company has been going strong for 10 years and in January will mark 8 years I've been here.

I guess it's true what they say sometimes, it's not what you know it's who you know.
Thank You, dear Jagex you are great, GUTHIX will praise you one day, i cried a little when Guthix died he was and still could be my favorite god in all of rs. it broke my <3 that day i sorta resorted to skipping thru the lore nowadays =/

05-Oct-2017 22:40:52

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you RS3 24-7! I'm just happy and feel fortunate for the position I've been placed in. I see a lot of people I went to high school with get the short end of the stick when they honestly don't deserve it.

I was a section 8 / food stamp kid growing up so I won't stop grinding until I get to where I want to be. :D

I hear you on that I Afk A Ton, I have class in a couple hours for 3 hours. :(
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

05-Oct-2017 23:53:40

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's okay, I surprisingly like this class. (U.S. History Through 1877)

On another note, I'm 520k xp away from 99 Agility and 495k xp away from 97 Smithing! :D
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

06-Oct-2017 01:14:24

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top