Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Had an epic day today. Aside from never buying anything from quiznos ever again (Cost isn't issue stomach problem from "lobster sub" is) today was great. Bought two $25 cards for runescape gp, and at the train station, women were handing out free strawberry hibiscus and tangerine lemon thyme 355ml drinks I got one of each. Bought my mom a hat for her birthday and bought my friend's brother the mogu mogu lychee drink that he wanted.

23-Aug-2018 02:59:41

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congrats Sal J, way too go :D

I hope you have a quick recovery Tuffty and not like what I am experiencing. If it's anything like what I'm going through it's a very long and a painful recovery. It's nothing like what it is when the injury first happend, but I'm still in pain and it just feels like it's not going to heal. Finally physio next week.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

23-Aug-2018 03:01:04

Sal J

Sal J

Posts: 3,771 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
@Sal J
Congrats. What do you have binded in dungeoneering? Are you planning on doing all 60 floors on hard mode?

Already done all hard floors when I got 119 dungeoneering.

I got the 99 armors and weapons bound. Well, not all of them, loadout I use is the tier 99 celestial staff the 99 mage armor top and bottom and shadowsilk hood. Still haven't bound a 5th item, yet, in the loadout.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

23-Aug-2018 04:41:48

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Can I ask how to bind new outfits and weapons? I got higher armour today and deleted stuff I had already bound and it still wouldn't let me bound the new stuff. I just don't get it.

23-Aug-2018 05:10:37

Sal J

Sal J

Posts: 3,771 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are 3 loadouts where you drag and drop your items. You can have a total of 10 items bound but the loadouts is where your items go.

There's probably a better explanation with images that illustrates what I'm getting at in the wikia.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

23-Aug-2018 05:26:42

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Sal J said :
There are 3 loadouts where you drag and drop your items. You can have a total of 10 items bound but the loadouts is where your items go.

There's probably a better explanation with images that illustrates what I'm getting at in the wikia.

Great, tyvm :)

23-Aug-2018 16:19:17

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome job Sal J! What is your next goal? :)

This is my first week of the Fall semester and I can already tell it's going to be a long five months. :(

Work 40+ hours a week Monday-Saturday.
School Monday and Wednesday-Saturday for three hours a day.

Good morning General!
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

23-Aug-2018 17:31:41 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2018 17:32:22 by D E L A Y

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Congrats Sal J, way too go :D

I hope you have a quick recovery Tuffty and not like what I am experiencing. If it's anything like what I'm going through it's a very long and a painful recovery. It's nothing like what it is when the injury first happend, but I'm still in pain and it just feels like it's not going to heal. Finally physio next week.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

23-Aug-2018 18:07:27

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top