Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heat I can deal with. It's the humidity that makes it so uncomfortable.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

08-Aug-2018 14:04:16

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice Twillow! I wouldn't mind going to Brazil one day. :)

Dong, hopefully I can convince her to give it a shot one day! She's not much of a PC gamer; strictly Xbox One but I'm confident I can win her over. :P

I hear you on that though! I definitely need a break every now and then, people tell me it's not healthy for me haha.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

08-Aug-2018 18:38:33

Alano

Alano

Posts: 298 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Heat I can deal with. It's the humidity that makes it so uncomfortable.

I totally feel you on that. I did some training down in Georgia, USA last summer. I still remember the feeling of walking outside and being hit with a wave of water. Those were some good times.
PvM God

08-Aug-2018 20:58:54

Alano

Alano

Posts: 298 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Nice Twillow! I wouldn't mind going to Brazil one day. :)

Dong, hopefully I can convince her to give it a shot one day! She's not much of a PC gamer; strictly Xbox One but I'm confident I can win her over. :P

I hear you on that though! I definitely need a break every now and then, people tell me it's not healthy for me haha.

What games does she play on Xbox One, if you mind me asking?

I play on my Xbox every now and then. Just whatever my buddies are playing like Halo 5 or GTA.
PvM God

08-Aug-2018 21:00:32

Lord Renato

Lord Renato

Posts: 131 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tbh I can't deal with heat at all, I hate the feeling of being sweaty, I just wan't to take a shower every second because it makes me feel like I am dirty.
ME
XI
CO
|
Cluelessly adventuring Gielinor since 04'.

09-Aug-2018 03:23:53

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alano,

She mainly plays Call of Duty WWII, every now and then she'll hop on a older version of CoD. She also plays PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, GTA V, Halo, and she just picked up Madden NFL 19 which I'm probably going to do too when I get home from work. :P

Good morning general!
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

09-Aug-2018 16:24:23

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top