Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would have to agree, D E L A Y. I thought we'd see more of you
because
summer
but you are taking a class or two?

plus
summer
nice to be outside, yes?
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

06-Aug-2018 21:17:29

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Twillow! I thought that too when I first started my summer semester!

I finished my Spanish class two weeks ago! I ended up passing the class with an A. I have a couple weeks off until the fall semester starts. I'll be taking intermediate algebra, biology with a lab, and world history.

I ended up meeting someone in my Spanish class, she recently got out of the Navy; we've been dating for about a month now.

To be honest it's too hot in California for me to go out. Plus I'm a homebody and a introvert. :P

I've been occupied hanging out with the lady from Spanish, she likes just coming over and playing Call of Duty with me on Xbox.

How has life been for you Twillow?
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

06-Aug-2018 21:24:10

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A little better now. Been on some pills and dietary changes for Acid reflux recently, but it all appears to have calmed down now. Just getting ready to go off and start my Masters degree. :D

Glad to hear all is well with you. :)

07-Aug-2018 01:35:28

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Oh that's good to hear! I know acid reflux can be brutal at times. I hope you stay good!
That's awesome, are you nervous or excited for it? What's your major if you don't mind me asking. :)

Thank you!

07-Aug-2018 02:31:56

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aha, thanks. It certainly has had its moments!

I'll be studying International Relations, and I'll probably be paying particular attention to Ocean Plastic in my Dissertation.

I'm really looking forward to going! It's at a fantastic uni, both in terms of its teaching and research, but it's also set in beautiful gardens. The course modules are also what I'm interested in (all of them!) which is a massive bonus. There's nothing worse than sitting through a lecture on something you're not really into. I've also got myself a new-build studio flat for the year, so I won't have to share with anyone, and it'll be all new!

I guess I am slightly nervous about it. I'm moving right to the other end of the country, whereas with my undergraduate programme I was only in the neighbouring county. Still, I know what I'm in for; and it puts me in a far better location for both a career and further opportunities than I have in my hometown.

07-Aug-2018 03:02:38 - Last edited on 07-Aug-2018 03:03:31 by Trewavas

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Oh that sounds interesting! Way to go! Is your studies going to be difficult and stressful or are you pretty confident with the material for the most part?

It sounds like a nice new chapter in your life. :) Enjoy and be safe! :D
I definitely hear you on that! I can't wait until I'm finished with all my general ed classes and can start focusing simply on my major and what I'm interested in. :P

That sounds super exciting! I'm happy for you. :P
I would be nervous too, the college I go to is only three miles away from my house at the moment.

07-Aug-2018 04:09:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top