Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh Lordy, hot again today, might get up to 29C. That's just mental in the UK.

You might get a reply soon, Jokku, cuz I doubt Tuffters will be slithering into leathers for a bike ride in this heat.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Jul-2018 09:10:59

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure about reclaiming the hawk.
All the guide says (Wikia) is:

If a member's subscription runs out while a Zamorak Chick is following them, and they log out, the chick will be sent to a pet shop, where the player needs to ask about strays in order to get the pet back. However, the pet returned will be a full adult, regardless of how long ago the Chick was hatched.

That's a very specific situation and I don't know: if that is your situation or if it works for other situations.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

15-Jul-2018 19:14:54

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4A6F6B6B75 said :
Tuffty I remember when you had a pun about broom sweeping the nation can you put that back please!

I can't remember that 1 so I had to Google it.

I came up with this:-
There's a new type of broom out, it's sweeping the nation.

Not sure if thats it but I just can't remember it lol. Old memory see. :P

----------

FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh Lordy, hot again today, might get up to 29C. That's just mental in the UK.

You might get a reply soon, Jokku, cuz I doubt Tuffters will be slithering into leathers for a bike ride in this heat.

Not been on my bike in 3 days. It's been chucking it wown and I've been enjoying it lol. Went for a walk in the rain it was lovley and warm. Felt sort of odd though. Hard to put a finger on it but warm rain, Summer and a walk just go together.

It's really warm but no rain. Had enough of it lastnight. I love the sound of rain hittign my 2 bedroom windows. Soooooo soothing.

The bad thing now is the grass in the back garden is all flat lol. I knew I should have cut it last week. It was 4-5feet tall. Now all flat. Very hard to cut.

On a good note my flowers are amazing. The Glads are a nice orange colour and smell lovely. Same goes for my lavender. Been cutting that and putting in bunchs for friends and family. I love the smell of it in the house. ;) I need to plant a lot more next year. ;)

Enjoy your day in RS land what ever you have planned. :D
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

16-Jul-2018 12:45:17 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2018 12:51:06 by Tuffty

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top