Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would buy 1 of them Scouse but not at £40 a time.

Also I have to think of my parrots and dog. They can't be too cold lol.

Also Hellooooooooooooooo everyone. Yet another great day but again too hot for me. I can't even go out on my bike cos I need to wear my bike gear and it's black. It heats up far too fast. :P

On a good note my flowers in the garden are doing great. They just need soem water. ;)

Decided to take a few photos of my plants. The camera is not that good at macro photos. :(
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

03-Jul-2018 12:11:05 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2018 15:25:05 by Tuffty

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,512 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
ScapeRune said :
Problem with fans is they make the room hotter when you do eventually turn them off. And AC is expensive to run! Can't really win lol. .-.

Best 40 quid you will ever spend!

I could buy quite a lot of cabbages for £40...

Idk it has mixed reviews. I live in a studio flat so it's one big room and the reviews mention it's a bit weak and best suited to small spaces. My entire flat might be a bit too big for that thing to handle.

Not surprised to see a few variations of this currently sold out on Amazon though haha.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

03-Jul-2018 23:13:11

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Beautiful flowers tuffty, so colourful :D

Yes and killing my hayfever lol.

FiFi LaFeles said :
Pretty, Tuffters. Summer bulbs? The yellow one looks a bit like Crocosmia Sunglow.

Not sure I threw all the labels away when I bought them from Aldi. They are bulds but no idea.

I'm a little upset today. 1 of my very old plants that has been a part of my garden for 17 years is dead. It shriveld up in the heat. It was ok few days back but now all the little yellow flowers are crispy lol. I gave it 5 gallon of water today hoping it will revive. Fingers crossed.

More pictures to follow as I have a lot ready to flower. :P

Also Gooooooooooooooooood morning all. Yet another great day. Again a scortcher...... :(
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

04-Jul-2018 11:15:59

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've had several lots of flowers given to me by my neighbors because the flowers just cause too much havoc with there hayfever. She said she's got to stop buying them. Must be hard, as flowers are just so beautiful, they suppose to bring joy, not red eyes, irritation ...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Jul-2018 14:10:34

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top