Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Final Feud said :
Here's an artistic look at what the Elite Tetsu Katana's should look like, imo:

Idk what that is is but I see cabbages :D

What I see is a Man's Dream - Have to get Scouse in here and see if he can see anything ^_^
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Jun-2018 23:44:51

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Just bought a 6" korean bbq sub from subway, and microwavable gyu, chicken don and bibimbap. Hopefully these new asian foods taste good.

I was thinking about making a thread about fast food restaurants around the word to find out what different types of foods they sell, as I found out the Philippines have rice available at McDonald's. I would never have thought rice and burgers :O

I've been to McDonald's in Hong Kong, but I can't remember if they had anything outside of burgers & chips. When I was in Australia McDonald's had more foods available than in my country - this was many, many years ago.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Jun-2018 08:26:03 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2018 08:26:42 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
snip.

I was thinking about making a thread about fast food restaurants around the word to find out what different types of foods they sell, as I found out the Philippines have rice available at McDonald's. I would never have thought rice and burgers :O

snip.

You should do that. Might be quite interesting and fun.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Jun-2018 11:00:48

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,512 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Just bought a 6" korean bbq sub from subway, and microwavable gyu, chicken don and bibimbap. Hopefully these new asian foods taste good.

I've been to McDonald's in Hong Kong, but I can't remember if they had anything outside of burgers & chips. When I was in Australia McDonald's had more foods available than in my country - this was many, many years ago.

Burger King in Morocco renamed the Zinger Burger to the Christiano Ronaldo Burger when I visited some years ago. Also in Hong Kong you could get a black burger with black bread bun.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

28-Jun-2018 23:14:04

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top