Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dandelion and other feathery airborne seeds are fun to catch - my children are, in equal portions, amused and embarrassed because they used to call them 'fairy balls' - as an enlightened/maleficent parent I never questioned their choice of descriptor!
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

03-Jun-2018 22:53:01

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wrote about the fairies the other day on here somewhere, we'll I called them fairies because as a child you blow them and made a wish and the little seeds would float of. The fun of being kids; and as parents it's good to let kids and their imagination take over :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Jun-2018 00:59:08

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :
Twillow said :
I feel like it's the dandelions; are other plants that produce that white, fluffy, cottony pollen?

I think there is some tree that produces it, too. Because it only shows up around this time of year, but dandelions are around the entire summer.

Cottonwood trees. At least that's what they're called here. They're horrific. My daughter's asthma goes through the roof.

But at least we had a couple of decent days here as far as temperature. Not too hot or humid. =)

04-Jun-2018 04:46:29

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Miu said :
The last forum help was refreshed at around 13k posts, the current one is at 15k.

Ask jagex to refresh that, first ;)

It's interesting you mention that. As we have been looking at getting it a fresh coat of paint as well.

As to this thread we can revisit the refresh later on as well. It was only due to back end tech issues I was asking y'all. However the slower loading doesn't kick in for awhile yet so well let it run for now. Was just gauging people's opinions :)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

04-Jun-2018 13:03:40

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top