Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
That is a very refined looking cup of tea. Just the thing suitable for a refined individual, such as my goodself.
Yes and that is the reason why I left you that specific cup of tea on the table for when you returned back in. You are welcome! :)
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

10-May-2018 15:03:05

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The vintage spoon in the tea is starting to grow on me. Certainly not the first spoon I'd reach for at my house cause well I wouldn't trust my children with it. They have a knack for tossing out the silverware when they clean their plates lol.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

10-May-2018 15:51:58

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
The vintage tea egg* in the tea is starting to grow on me. Certainly not the first spoon I'd reach for at my house cause well I wouldn't trust my children with it. They have a knack for tossing out the silverware when they clean their plates lol.
*fixed that :P
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

10-May-2018 16:02:12

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
why the name change tophur? why the avatar change fifi?

This is the new, improved version, smelling of lemon freshener, freed from the crushing yoke of mangled feathers; liberated, re-born and badass.

Do you think I look scary and evil? Intent on devilry, chaos and mayhem? The sort of person that, if you saw me hopping across Da Wildee wall you'd think twice about joining me for a stroll?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-May-2018 21:33:16

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top