Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo everybody.

Has Summer been and gone now?

2 really nice days of hot sun here and now it's raining lol....

I just wonder if that WAS Summer.

Been busy with my garden and a friends garden. They seen mine and asked me to help them... So much for my garden skills. Also mine looks nic e now plenty of bulbs popping up and it should look nice next month. I can't wait. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

08-May-2018 12:06:48

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a heap of dahlias some small to huge 1's. Some will reach 3-4 feet tall lol where others will reach 6 inch tops.

Also heaps of mixed lilys. A huge mixture of these in many many colours and hights. I threw them all in a bucket and mixed them up and just planted them as I picked them out the bucket.

Also I have planted my fav plant English Lavender. Dog keeps crushing 2 of them so I have to move them elsewhere. I hope to cut a few soon to take cuttings for next year.

I've alsorts of other bulbs planted but can't remember thier names. They did look good on the package though.

I've also got 2 very old chimney pots with slots for sticking plants in. Can't wait for them to flower. I'll get a photo soon when they flower.

I'm dreading all these flowering as it may effect my hayfever a lot.

I've not even started on the back garden yet. That can wait till next year. I want a few raised beds 1 for herbs and 1 for some rhubarb. I love eating it.

08-May-2018 12:31:31

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Also I have planted my fav plant English Lavender. Dog keeps crushing 2 of them so I have to move them elsewhere. I hope to cut a few soon to take cuttings for next year.

Build something like this:

`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

08-May-2018 12:47:42

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

That does give me an idea for a blue barrel I have in the back garden. I could cut holes in it and have them planted up with the lavender. Had it 15 years and it's not seen a plant yet lol.

I just love lavender. Especially when put in draws and wardrobs with cloths in them. Also keeps the moths away. :P

Shopping time before the rain gets too bad. Byeeeeeeeeee.

Need some bamboo cains for the lily's. ;)

08-May-2018 12:53:41 - Last edited on 08-May-2018 12:58:41 by Tuffty

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I always get a little buzz waiting to see how what I've planted comes out like. Got some small dahlias and glads this year, amongst other stuff.

Going to have to dig out and replant my old lavender, I was lazy about the autumn trim and such a dire Winter has left it gnarly and split along the main stems. No longer a thing of beauty. The Rosemary bush sailed through it all with a smile though.

Popping out in a minute to the Garden Centre; the credit card will take a hammering, buying all my annuals. Oh, and replacing various solar light strings that ... my friends the squirrels ..... chomped their way through in the Spring.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-May-2018 13:02:36

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-wonders what time it is on the forums-

also, just spilled a glass of orange juice everywhere. tsk tsk
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

08-May-2018 15:38:52

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top