Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Final Feud said :
0815 said :
I think that's supposed to be Mac & Cheese. *bah*

Crinkle Cut fries, now with 99% Real American Cheez Wiz poured over it and bacon bits.

You should sue the dietitian and / or nutritionist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheez_Whiz
Yep, Kraft. Processed cheese.

Original message details are unavailable.
Ingredients: Whey, Milk, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, Contains Less Than 2% Of Modified Food Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Whey Protein Concentrate, Mustard Flour, Worcestershire Sauce (Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices (Contains Celery), Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid As A Preservative, Color Added, Cheese Culture, Enzymes, Natural Flavor[3]

That doesn't look healthy. :|
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

02-May-2018 18:30:53

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Adults would be able to crawl though a blue whales heart, children and slim teens/possibly slim adults too would be able to climb up the hearts arteries <- this just shows you extent of the blue whale.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-May-2018 22:04:52 - Last edited on 02-May-2018 22:27:15 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I am to believe your siggy, and everything is soup, then Whales must also be soup. A bit like The Soup Dragon, maybe, but bigger.

I used to think that my computer was potato soup until I realised it's actually my ISP that is only providing me with one third of the advertised (and paid for) speed.

So it's BT that is soup - the rancid, greasy, festering kind that might get slopped up in a Gulag.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-May-2018 23:37:26

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
If I am to believe your siggy, and everything is soup, then Whales must also be soup. A bit like The Soup Dragon, maybe, but bigger.

I used to think that my computer was potato soup until I realised it's actually my ISP that is only providing me with one third of the advertised (and paid for) speed.

So it's BT that is soup - the rancid, greasy, festering kind that might get slopped up in a Gulag.

Yep, you can compare them by their thickness.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

03-May-2018 01:22:41

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top