Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had to cap at my citadel not too long ago, then I started filling up my costume room in my house until I didn't want to hurt my pockets anymore. :P

I'm back at Prifddinas training Firemaking.

What are you up to? :)
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

02-Oct-2017 06:01:42

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
Molly Weazly said :
Twillow said :
Amazonkaty said :
Dong U Dead said :
Dimension of the Damned <- this here sounds very similar to my idea I put forth a while back when we use to put ideas in and people voted for them, can't remember the name of it now...

Is that the zombie, alternative realm thing that Jagex are promoting?

I think it's a quest and yes to zombies
and maybe it's in Draynor area

Hmm, I thought it was more like an event. Over in a short time? But I'll check it out later. Too interested in the Seahawks/Colts atm. (Seahawks ftw)

I might be wrong but it sounds like Dimension of Disaster

Dimension of the Damned
The first update to talk about this month is a brand new, completely free game mode called Dimension of the Damned. Combat, crafting and cooperation are the focus in this exciting, two-week zombie fest, where you control a fully maxed version of your normal account to fend off the flesh-eating horde.
Starting on the 16th of October, the gameplay is focussed around Falador and the rest of the free-to-play world, surrounded by legions of the dead, plaguing your every step as you venture forth from the safe zones to gather raw materials and build up your equipment.
Protect your group by constructing barricades, or use them to upset the competition in the area. Each player can earn points by killing the wide variety of zombie types - including 10-player boss encounters - which can be spent in Falador on loot boxes. Unique equipment, power-ups and useful materials can be found, helping you rack up more points and hopefully earn yourself an invitation to the unique endgame.
This grand finale will take place on the 28th of October. Each invited player starts fresh with zero points, but this time, death is permanent. Over the course of two hours, the world slowly shrinks
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Oct-2017 10:57:10

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So who's gonna be the MVP to buy the warden of the mind cape and upload a pic so the rest of us know whether to buy it or not?
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

02-Oct-2017 13:47:04

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top