Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's definitely something.. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

14-Mar-2018 16:18:09

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alternatively, today is also evidently

March 14 National Potato Chip Day

I'm having some fiery thai with lemongrass infused salt (types as I read the bag) potato chips!
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

15-Mar-2018 00:02:29

Locutus
Mar
fmod Member

Locutus

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,836 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Alternatively, today is also evidently

March 14 National Potato Chip Day

I'm having some fiery thai with lemongrass infused salt (types as I read the bag) potato chips!

....wut
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

15-Mar-2018 00:05:23

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Puggz, if its something said ingame, the best way would be reporting that content there when said. In cases where chat identifies someone's wellbeing in jeopardy, Jagex does jump into action fairly quickly.

If its something that was said but wasn't reported, you could email details about it to [email protected] including information such as when it happened so Jagex could try and locate it, but reporting when it happens really is the best way.

If it was something that happened outside of game (social media/skype/discord/twitch), Jagex wouldn't be able to assist and you'd need to contact that platform's support for help.

15-Mar-2018 02:51:42

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top