Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We are! A lot of other people I know still have a couple weeks to go. o_O

Mobius 1, I'm a basic mexican from California so I usually stick to Modelo, Corona, or Estrella Jalisco. Every once in a while I don't mind a Blue Moon, Shocktop or IPA.

Hahaha, I see what you did there Cherry. :D
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

09-Mar-2018 16:43:03

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That was a good one Cherry Waves. Lol

Nice nice, that Corona is pretty good. I uh... haven't heard of the others, will have to give them a try.

I'm surprised the schools in my area are letting spring break take place, since Hurricane Harvey took a lot of days of school from them. (School buildings flooded/damaged.) But to my knowledge they are sadly, the teen drivers around here are horrible...

09-Mar-2018 16:51:20 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2018 16:52:15 by Raldrineorth

Nosword
Mar Member 2024

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jones said :
In CO, we are told a chance for snow this coming Saturday! Interesting weather for sure.
oh? oh!
i would like more snow, there has been so little this year
Old School

09-Mar-2018 16:55:29 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2018 16:58:47 by Nosword

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel you on that! The parking lot at my school is horrible. Especially with the young kids who have muscle cars, they love flooring it and slamming on the breaks when someone is trying to walk to class and they don't see them. :| _.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

09-Mar-2018 16:55:51

Locutus
Mar
fmod Member

Locutus

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,836 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
Jones said :
In CO, we are told a chance for snow this coming Saturday! Interesting weather for sure.
oh? oh!
i would like more snow, there has been so little this year

Feel free to take ours!
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

09-Mar-2018 17:14:58

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I remember a few years ago we had snow in may where I use to live. That..was bizarre. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

09-Mar-2018 18:37:07

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
I feel you on that! The parking lot at my school is horrible. Especially with the young kids who have muscle cars, they love flooring it and slamming on the breaks when someone is trying to walk to class and they don't see them. :|

I don't think I ever saw much of the flooring it and slamming on the breaks part lol, but same about parking. Parking was probably one of my least favorite parts about living off campus.
@RS_Erehk

09-Mar-2018 18:37:43

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been waiting for Revial to log into game with his pm on.

(Random thought/post - since I think he doesn't commune with us on this thread)

I see no1 has managed to lure
Tren
here yet, either. I was counting on a Norne-thern Wynd might could accomplish that.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

09-Mar-2018 19:02:43

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
I see no1 has managed to lure
Tren
here yet, either. I was counting on a Norne-thern Wynd might could accomplish that.
See, I posted a message a couple of pages back saying that a wild Tren had reappeared again. Nobody responded. :( She was around once again earlier, but I cannot seem to lure her. I am not sure what is missing...maybe Tuffty has the ability to do so?

In any case, I like what you did there with the Norne-thern Wynd ;) .
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

09-Mar-2018 20:16:03

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top