Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Locutus
Mar
fmod Member

Locutus

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,836 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Never really big on Website and FOrums, largely because I dont think Jagex ever really dedicated enough interest to the forums for me to do so and I dont even know what the website looks like (honestly!)

I was more of a game feedback (see what I did there?) person, or pre 2007 rants for an entirely bad reason. Its fun discussing the game you play, and I still do it on other games I play but...its hard to do it here anymore.

Also found a pre mod post. :)

I've got a few lurking around. I still know where to find the last post I ever made before I turned green.
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

05-Mar-2018 23:11:55

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh physically, yeah. It's inevitable.

As a total, rambling, aside; I feel a little bit sorry for anyone who gets in a tizz at what they look like as they get older. Not the ones who splash on a bit of hair dye, makeup and go on a diet (maybe) - but the ones who get really stressed out/depressed and have bits inserted or injected or chopped off.

But then again I suppose if I had been a young beauty and saw myself turning into an old non-beauty I might get stressed too. I'll never walk a mile in their shoes so I'll never understand them.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

05-Mar-2018 23:15:42

Locutus
Mar
fmod Member

Locutus

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,836 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
So Locutus, where have you been those 2 years? :)

Huh?
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

05-Mar-2018 23:16:01 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2018 23:16:20 by Locutus

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Locutus said :
0815 said :
So Locutus, where have you been those 2 years? :)

Huh?

Oh on your profile it jumps from 2016 to 2018. Couple of 2017ers. Seems like you mainly posted on the FMod section. All of a sudden you post open. :)
Just curious what happend, why and so on, if I may ask that is...
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

05-Mar-2018 23:21:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top