Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just a quick note to inform you all that due to recent events on a rants forum thread I no longer exist.

I have no doubt that a prolonged period of mourning will ensue.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Mar-2018 06:19:50 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2018 06:20:34 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Corugi said :
Just a quick note to inform you all that due to recent events on a rants forum thread I no longer exist.

I have no doubt that a prolonged period of mourning will ensue.

Not really sure who will mourn you but OK.

You are mourning me already. Go on, admit it. Its only been a few minutes since I ceased to exist and already your life feels more dull and devoid of purpose. You feel empty, and depressed. I know it will be hard for you to continue on without me, but I want you to reach deep inside and find the inner strength to overcome your desperate anguish.

Its okay for you to have a quiet little cry if it helps.

Here, have this hanky. I wont need it back.

Now look, if you want to avenge my non-existence, then blame Fifi. She brought this all about.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Mar-2018 07:14:29

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gooooooooooood morning. News just in.

Earthquake hit yesterday morning at 7.30am it was a 3.2. A tiny 1 but my first I've ever felt. Was ok too.....

I thought snow had fell off the roof onto my bike lol...

Thats 1 ticked off my bucket list. :P

Be careful out there in England the snow is bad still and still snowing here in the North West. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

01-Mar-2018 11:54:02

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure what I'd do if we had a 'quake here. Be very scared, probably.

This snow malarkey is getting ridiculous. I just heard that gas supplies will run out soon. OMG massive natural disaster, some snow fell. Whooooo! Never happened here before *rolls eyes*

Now there's no trains, no planes, roads blocked, shops with no food in, can't cook or keep warm on the horizon.....

I can only think that if us Brits ever had a proper disaster our idiot Government would simply take to their well stocked bunkers and leave us to it.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Mar-2018 13:08:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top