Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
im way more cautious with energy drinks than i am with alcohol. they affect me way more and i used to be heavily addicted
Yea, don't be like me... I fucked up with the bright idea of mixing the two and put my central nervous system in to shock. Involuntary severe twitching at the joints, could barely walk right had to limp everywhere because if I tried to force myself to walk proper a random severe twitch would put me on the ground from a knee giving out. Couldn't drive either because I had severe twitching in the elbows and chest area too. Took a month to recover fully (thankfully), saw a doctor that specialized in brain activity and stuff like that.

No more energy drinks for me, only the little 5-Hour Energy shots once in a blue moon for all nighters.

04-Feb-2018 06:17:40 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2018 06:18:48 by Raldrineorth

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations on that pet, catmints! =D

Drink update: I stopped drinking that red bull drink with about 3/4s of it still left in the can so that was about 2 ounces. I stopped because I felt I was about to grow those wings Froudling mentioned.

Also, during this time, I was swiveling in my chair to such an extent that my fitbit clocked me as doing 1 hour 36 minutes of bicycling.

Moral of the story: No more energy drinks for me!
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

04-Feb-2018 16:07:22

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top