Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ricky2756 said :
Hello everyone nice to meet you all.

I have finally managed to get my total level up enough to be able to post on the forums. Very glad I can post now so I am loving it! :P

Welcome and YAY!

We need new posters :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Dec-2017 20:14:24

Swish3r

Swish3r

Posts: 65 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
idk where to post this but this is my question.

im trying to get a cat from gertrude because i dont have one ( i checked my bank 3 times). it wont give me the option to buy one, just the option to start ratcatchers

HELP

13-Dec-2017 05:55:03

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Swish3r said :
idk where to post this but this is my question.

im trying to get a cat from gertrude because i dont have one ( i checked my bank 3 times). it wont give me the option to buy one, just the option to start ratcatchers

HELP

you need to do the quest first :)

13-Dec-2017 06:35:48

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Swish3r said :
iv already done gertrudes cat tho. and when i speak to her it doesnt have the option to buy one from here, only to start ratcatchers.

You must already have a kitten or cat somewhere, check you bank and POH thoroughly.

I can't remember if once the kitten grows into a cat if you are allowed to buy another kitten or not sorry. But I am pretty sure you can only have one kitten at a time.

13-Dec-2017 19:40:55

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-watches the snowstorm and hopes we don't have power outages-

been snowing all day
5 to 8 inches forecast
and we're at 9 right now lol
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

13-Dec-2017 20:07:32

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a confession to make. I started wearing a jacket to work on Monday. My wife talked me into it. I said that it was not that cold yet. She responded travelling in the snow is always unpredictable and lots of people forget how to drive in snow with the first storm, and that I have to think what would happen if I was stranded on the road. As usual, she is right. Needless to say, I am wearing a jacket now.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

13-Dec-2017 22:26:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top